- The practice of setting myself aside and through questions seeing the world through the eyes of another.
- A tool for healing, growth, and learning that is facilitated by a coach or mentor relationship.
- A philosophical framework for optimizing life arrived at through the practice of Inquiry Method.
- A method for relating with others that creates understanding, resolution, alignment of goals and objectives, and connection.
- A technique and practices for the operation of an organization and hierarchical relationships that amplify the growth and success of the individual toward shared goals and objectives.
- A way of organizing relationships within an organization around mentoring relationships rather than the traditional authoritarian boss/employee model.
- A commitment to creating accountability that requires leaders to be the most open, open, committed, engaged, members of the organization, who see their role as growing and inspiring people.
- The view that as a leader it is my duty to grow and optimize myself to be the best leader I can become. That I look first to myself for the source of problems.
- The practice of using Inquiry Method on myself to explore my own growth and development.
- The commitment to inspiring others to perform rather than requiring them to perform.
- The view that accountability starts and begins with the leader, no victimhood, only constant creation, and re-creation.